5 gallon buckets & pelleted carrot seed

Rick & Tracy Meisterheim wagbo at torchlake.com
Mon Apr 1 10:43:56 EST 2002

Thanks for all your advice.  I do need "new" buckets and lids since I'm
canning syrup in them.  I'll try some local department-type stores, although
I'm not sure they'll carry food grade buckets, probably just generic storage
buckets.  Appreciate any more leads on this matter.

We use pelleted carrot seed and love that we no longer have to thin the
carrots. Great labor saver and we've had good germination with them.  I'm
intrigued by the carrot - spinach combination. Might try that this year.

Tracy Meisterheim
East Jordan, Michigan