Health Insurance?

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Tue Oct 16 11:28:25 EDT 2001

I get my health insurance from our state farm bureau, farmer members buy insurance as a group, it still costs $300 a month, but the coverage we get is very good.
I have seen rates increase by 2000% in the last 20 years, for example I sold tomatoes off my tailgate for 50 cents a pound in 1980 and if you multiply that by 2000% they would have to sell for $10 a pound today, I believe health insurance costs will someday be the death of many small farms...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.