UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

Lynn Byczynski growing4market at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 10:31:46 EST 2000

I reported on Dennis Bishop, the Virginia Extension agent who lost his job,
in the December issue of Growing for Market. The day after I went to press
he called to say the ACLU had accepted his case and would represent him in
court. Would you like me to forward your email below to him?
--
Lynn Byczynski
Growing for Market