[internetworkers] *GASP* something technology-related!!

matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Tue Sep 28 16:38:48 EDT 2004

hey INW --

I know we've seen some "graphical search engines" (a la kartoo.com) in
the past, but this product ("Grokker2") promises to be your next
generation graphical /browser/ tool.  It sounds totally weird, but
perhaps useful.

http://www.groxis.com/service/grok/gizmodo.html

Trying to see if anyone has taken the plunge with such a tool and what
their impressions might be.  I'm ready for my computer to be
transformed into a "visual research and learning station."  Just
reading the news is getting old.

This link came from gizmodo.com, which some of you gadget-hounds might
enjoy.
dave m.