[internetworkers] recap: where to find jobs

anilorac at nc.rr.com anilorac at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 14:12:01 EDT 2004

Heather,

Dan Smith here.  It's been a long time sine I've seen either you or Steve
around the Triangle.

I don't know if this interest you, but if you are willing to work with a
recruiter, I might be able to help Hesketh.com

Plus, I won't charge you an agency ransome for the hires since I recruit on
a part time basis.  I'm working for Keyword Ranking in a non-recruiting
capacity.

Let me know if this would interest you.

Many thanks,

Dan Smith