[internetworkers] waterproof pants

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Sep 7 15:10:31 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 15:04, Sil Greene wrote:
> dave m wrote:
> > hey INW listers --
> >
> > anyone have the inside skinny on some good weather-fighting garments?
> >

> Check out Carhart clothing; their products are more geared for outdoor
> workers (think construction et al) but are very well made.  Some of them
> might even pass for business casual.  Here's an example of their
> water-repellent pants:
>
> http://www.supercasuals.com/dspItemDetail.cfm?Product_ID=20&aff=81220
>
> Google around; I'm sure you can find other places online that sell them.
> I'm not sure what local retailers might carry them, however.

There's a Carhart retailer on NC55 just south of NC54, although I
haven't ever been in there.

I have, however, bought some stuff from http://duluthtrading.com/ which
sells Carhart and other cheaper brands of outdoor clothing.  They have
some cool stuff; I got some work shirts there that are much nicer than
T-shirts when you're getting them wet and dirty.

Jeremy