[Homestead] Joe'Porter's view (troll bait)

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 20:18:31 EDT 2008

Thank's.  I googled what you suggested.  I'll know in the future to take everything skeptically unless I'm already familiar with the subject matter.
I tried earlier to find another online encyclopedia with no luck.  I don't have a good enough reason to pay to join Ency. Brit.  Like you or Linda said, Wikipedia is still maybe a good reference "starting point"...bford