[Homestead] Books and more books

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Mon Feb 21 12:44:02 EST 2005

>But all  of you sweet friends get a discount--fifty
>percent. Plus three bucks for  shipping costs. Round it off to fifteen.
>
>Hey, I'm interested.   Please send contact info, and payment  info.

Send a check to Gene GeRue, 9410 N. 17th Way, Phoenix, AZ 85020. Tell me if
you want a first edition or a second edition. Let me know to whom you wish
the inscription. I will ship to the address on the check unless I am
instructed otherwise.

Include your e-mail addy so I can contact you in case of a question.