[Homestead] Free Choice not free choice if no seats to move into.

Kathyann Natkie knat at sprintmail.com
Wed Sep 15 05:58:20 EDT 2004

Met some parents just this weekend who cited as reason to go to a
Charter School that the wait list was long. I asked about the schools
philosophy and methodology (the only actual difference, if any, between
the public schools.) They hadn't a clue there were such differences,
what the "good" Charter School did in a day, or whether their child
would thrive in such an environment. Gotta wonder about informed choice
in some cases.

Kathyann, whose daughter has finished 1 week in our new charter school
and loves it.