A day-long solstice Event that weaves Permaculture, Ceremony and Movement--you are invited! Please share widely.

Karryn Olson-Ramanujan karrynolson at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:19:39 EDT 2014

*Radical Reconnecting through Permaculture, Ceremony, & Movement A Solstice
Experience on Saturday, June 21st, from 9am-3pmat the CRS Barn, 2622 N.
Triphammer Road, Ithaca, NY 14850Solstice is a time to gather and celebrate
the interconnectivity of our lives with the Earth’s cycles. In this spirit
of reconnection, we invite you to join us for a day-long experience that
weaves ceremony, movement, and permaculture. Together, we begin repair of
the present-day disconnect between body, Earth and community - a disconnect
that is at the core of ecological destruction.In this day together, we
will: - Learn and apply permaculture principles to design meaningful
ceremonies that tend the inner landscape, build community, and improve
ecosystem health. - Explore movement in nature to reduce the distance
between the body and Earth.- Co-create a “Postcards to the Earth” ceremony
that will allow us to solidify our learning and take action.The whole
experience will be held in safe space, cultivating trust, community, and
sincere connection.This solstice workshop is led by: - Permaculture
Designer & Educator, Karryn Olson-Ramanujan, MPA  - Certified Life-Cycle
Celebrant & Co-owner of Food Forest Farm, Megan Barber, MBA- Dance Artist,
Educator, & Somatic Practitioner, Maren Waldman, MFATogether, the women in
this heart-centered leadership team have over 40 years of professional
experience facilitating in their fields of expertise. Tuition: $150-$50,
self-determined sliding scale. Limited work-trade options and time banking
options also available.Register at: http://seedsustainabilityconsulting.com
<http://seedsustainabilityconsulting.com/radical-reconnecting-a-2014-solstice-event/>Questions?
Contact karryn at seedsustainabilityconsulting.com
<karryn at seedsustainabilityconsulting.com> for more information*