Community Potluck and Swap Meet

McKenzie Jones-Rounds grasswriter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:25:11 EST 2011

Join us for our January Share Tompkins event in downtown Ithaca!

Wednesday, January 26
5:00 -8:00 pm
713 North Cayuga Street, Ithaca

Things to barter, trade, or give away...
Children and baby clothing, toys, and gear
Electronics, instruments, CDs, tapes, DVDs, and books
Winter clothing
Fresh produce or preserved food
Services such as massage, graphic design, health care, gardening, yoga
...and much, much more!

Bring a dish to pass if you can, or just check out the goods being offered.

We'll also be checking out a cool website to digitally support connecting
the community's haves and wants. Check it out ahead of time at
http://www.gogoverde.com/sharetompkins.

Please see http://sharetompkins.wordpress.com/ for more information, or
contact McKenzie at grasswriter at gmail.com or 717-903-4871.

Get what you need in your very own neighborhood, for barter or worse!