Support ShaleShock Outreach!

Ryan Clover clover56 at riseup.net
Tue May 18 13:56:11 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

In the past, we received generous donations to pay for the rent of the
Shaleshock Office. We haven't needed to ask for support this whole
time, as it's been covered. However, we've recently expanded the
space, installed a workbench for storage and display, and rent is up
from $63 to $126. In addition to rent, we've been providing copies for
various working groups and distributing DVDs and pamphlets through
tabling and forums. We've also been a location in Ithaca for people to
get materials and yard signs.

The outreach working group needs your support to accomplish our goal
providing resources and outreach materials about Fracking etc...
Please help us cover our basic expenses (rent, printing, signs, etc...)

Here's some examples of what your donation could fund:
$40 dollars helps sustain basic costs and office supplies
$75 helps to print 750 info pamphlets
$126 will pay one month rent (12 donors like this will cover us for a
year!)
$350 would buy 100 yard signs and stakes for rallies and regional
distribution!

To donate to the Outreach Group, please write a check to Shaleshock
with "outreach" in the memo line. Mail or drop off at:

Shaleshock Outreach Group
115 E. Martin Luther King St. (the commons)
Ithaca, NY 14850

Thanks!
Ryan Clover

Ryan Clover-Owens