[Commons-research] Quantification analysis of Australian domain webharvests held by the National Library of Australia

Giorgos Cheliotis giorgos at smu.edu.sg
Tue May 20 01:21:55 EDT 2008

Ben, any news on this one? My feeling is it may be hard to generalize some
findings beyond Australia, since what you are doing is a form of convenience
sampling, but it would be interesting to look at the outcome of this, and I
find all of the objectives you have listed in your email to be relevant.