[Chtechcomm] Tomorrow night - CH Tech Committee Meeting

Ralph Beisner rbeisner at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 17 11:19:45 EDT 2006

I think we should have a final meeting tomorrow to find a way to wrap up
things nice and neat.  Perhaps we can agree on the pertinent comments of a
joint memo suggesting what the Town Council should consider going forward.

Bob, perhaps you could make the arrangements for the meeting by reserving a
room and letting us know that we are on the room schedule.

Ralph