possible readability issue

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Thu Jul 3 12:54:34 EDT 2003

Ryan Booker wrote:
> Most apps that I've seen dispaly the copyright field as a single line,
> including media player in windows, winamp, zinf etc.  All the license
> and verification url aren't going to be visible or clickable.
>
> The url need to be an active link and immediately visible to users.

Ideally embedded license claim info would be immediately visible and
included URLs clickable.  However, filename and perhaps artist/track
name are typically the only immediately visible metadata values, and
none that I've seen are formatted to make links active.  RealPlayer does
the best job of displaying TCOP that I've seen -- it wraps the value on
multiple lines.

As I wrote in