implementation of verification page

Ryan Booker ryanbooker at kromestudios.com
Thu Jul 3 02:32:10 EDT 2003

I'm very interested in this and have an implementation question:

Would there be a separate verification page for evey piece of
work/mp3?

Or, would you create a verify.php or something attached to a db of
works and licenses etc and embed a url like the following in the mp3:

verify at http://blah.com/verify.php?title=songname,album=albumname

then display the approriate info after parsing the url.

How are spaces in names handled or recommended to be handled in such
cases?

eg http://defteros.securednsweb.com/~buzzeddi/verify/verify.php

This page is static at the moment, but it would make sense for me that
it
be used for all mp3s...

Cheers,
Ryan