[cc-licenses] Draft 4 discussion period: license drafts and open issues

Federico Morando federico.morando at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:22:35 EDT 2013

On 09/17/2013 11:57 PM, Sarah Pearson wrote:
> This is an interesting point. Perhaps one way of fixing this hole is
> to add something to the definition of Adapter's License that makes it
> clear something only qualifies if it is applied in accordance with the
> terms of the license? (e.g., "Adapter's License means the license You
> apply to Your Copyright and Similar Rights in Your contributions to
> Adapted Material in accordance with the terms and conditions of this
> Public License.")
I would like to highlight and support this specific proposal. Most
likely such language will not be needed (and, of course, it is a bit
redundant and tautological), but in case of troubles, or if someone is
temped to propose strange interpretations, it will help to keep
everything on track.

Federico

--

-----------------------------------