[cc-licenses] Seeking feedback on Tranche's CC0 beta implementation.

Jayson Falkner jfalkner at umich.edu
Sun Feb 3 16:01:14 EST 2008

Yes, when a user selects 'custom' the user is then prompted to enter
their name, contact info, and whatever license information they choose.
We encourage either a link to a proper license or the inclusion of the
actual license text. Whatever is entered is added as a plain text file
to the Tranche upload (license.txt), meaning that the Tranche hash
reflects the exact choice of custom licensing versus CC0.

Cheers,
Jayson