Foriegn Account

Richard Sullivan sullivan4 at alexandria.cc
Tue Jun 22 06:59:47 EDT 2004

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Engineer Richard Sullivan
Shell Petroleum South Africa.

Attn: MANAGING DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Engineer Richard Sullivan, a Director of the Contracts Award and review
Department with the Shell petroleum South Africa. I am contacting you on the
business of transferring the sum of US$20,500,000.00.(Twenty Million, five
Hundred thousand United States Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and
the need is very urgent. I got your contact from the South-Africa Chambers of
Commerce and it is with business trust that made me to contact you on this
matter. I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account.
This Money was generated from an over Invoiced contract sum in my corporation.

I am contacting you for your help and partnership for the following two reasons:
(1) As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil
service code of conduct.
(2) My present financial resources as a civil servant will not be sufficient
for me to handle the transfer alone successfully without financial assistance
from a reliable foreign partner abroad like you. 20% of this sum would be for
you as compensation for using your Bank account in transferring this money, 5% would be used to re-imburse the expenses made by both parties during the
processing of the transfer which includes, telephone bills, traveling expenses
and fees. While 75% is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the
successful conclusion of the transfer, the 75% share of mine will be used for
investment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed. I
assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are interested I
will require your banking information as mentioned below:

1. Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiary’s address.
2. Your private and confidential telephone/ fax number(s)and Cell phone.
3. Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone and fax number(s).

I hope to conclude this business within the next fourteen- (14) working days.
Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response via e-mail. josh.ibe1 at caramail.com or engr_ibe1 at latinmail.com

Best regards,

Richard Sullivan