The Perpetual Brochure

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
Fri Jun 11 17:12:25 EDT 2004

    > I have written letters to DC and Marvel. It will be difficult to
    > pull this off, but I believe it is a strong concept. Obviously,
    > the legal aspects are going to be their primary concern.

    > I have forward this text to Professor Lessig as well. He has, on
    > many occasions, used comics as examples in copyright issues.

    > What do you think?

I'm not a lawyer and I'm not familiar with US law, but doesn't the
usage a work as a brochure for my own shop count as "commercial"?

Or maybe I didn't fully understand your scenario.

Bye,

Andrea Glorioso                      andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager                 http://www.agnula.org/
M: +39 333 820 5723                     F: +39 (0)51 930 31 133
      "Libre Audio, Libre Video, Libre Software: AGNULA"