[cc-devel] Commons Technology Summit - Input requested

Jonas Öberg jonas at coyote.org
Thu Jul 18 12:04:53 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I circulated this among the OKFN people and got some useful comment and
thoughts about the direction and content, so we've filled out the pad a bit
more with different ideas. Feel free to have a look again: at some point
over the weekend I'll freshen this up and bring to a stage where it can be
publicized more widely.

Jonas