[cc-devel] 'CC PDF converter'

Tarmo Toikkanen tarmo.toikkanen at iki.fi
Fri Aug 9 08:02:54 EDT 2013

According to the description, the tool mainly does PDF conversion, and optionally adds a CC image at the end. No mention of XMP markings, which I find quite important. I myself use a Photoshop plugin that can take any image or PDF and add the CC XMP metadata to them: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/XMP_help_for_Adobe_applications#Creative_Commons_XMP_Custom_FileInfo_Panel
Installing this plugin is a bit of a technical chore, so certainly easy entry-level tools are needed.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
tarmo at iki.fi
http://tarmo.fi