[cc-devel] CCpublisher commandline version

Nathan R. Yergler nathan at creativecommons.org
Tue Apr 6 08:43:13 EDT 2010

Hi Ivan,

I'm not aware of a command-line tool; CC Publisher only had a graphical
interface.  That said, it contains a Python library that handled most of
the archive.org interaction.  You might be able to use that as a
starting point for a command line tool.  Finally, please note that CC
Publisher has not been actively developed for about three years; the
library may need bug fixes or changes to work with archive.org.

Regards,

Nathan