[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1876721 ] dialog boxes opens

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 21 15:12:13 EST 2008

Bugs item #1876721, was opened at 2008-01-21 12:12
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1876721&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
http://beta.fourstones.net/media/view/media/playlists

found with firefox 3.0 beta2 and firefox-2.0.1.1

exact details in dialog box
minus the #'s

#
detail:  :TypeError: $$("."+this.options.cButton, parent).inject is not a function
#

came up as dialog box which I had to click okay to before I could continue navigating. this came on both Linux 64bitt and windowsXP service pack2. both with the 2 firefox versions mentioned above

I am urbanmusic.  I hope this helps I will keep looking