[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1875327 ] NSFW...

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 19 10:15:35 EST 2008

Bugs item #1875327, was opened at 2008-01-19 07:15
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1875327&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
I Mark my last GreAT GREat upload (TaNG TrEnD (Special TrEaTEmENt)) as NSFW because "it contains questionable language"...but cant see the NSFW "tag" ??

http://beta.fourstones.net/files/Robots/13104
Vista / firefox 2.0.0.11
Nyx