[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1875322 ] Recommends Browser

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 19 10:00:35 EST 2008

Bugs item #1875322, was opened at 2008-01-19 07:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1875322&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
My last Recommends (Bongos  by Quikbuddi / there is a better way by zikweb )are not at the beginning of my "Recommends Browser list" , but at the end ???

http://beta.fourstones.net/people/Robots/recommends

Vista / firefox 2.0.0.11
Nyx