[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1869000 ] display: reviews container

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 11 05:00:21 EST 2008

Bugs item #1869000, was opened at 2008-01-10 17:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1869000&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
teru

XP + FF

http://beta.fourstones.net/reviews/omnivista/13088#33141

When leaving a review the size of the container seems to vary. Didn't happen before, I think this may be new.

Also next to "permalink" I am seeing a set of numbers like - "L: 59955 / R: 59956 -" when I am logged in. Disappears when I log out.