[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1868235 ] broken tag links on profile page

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 10 02:45:25 EST 2008

Bugs item #1868235, was opened at 2008-01-10 00:45
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1868235&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
On a user's profile page, when clicking on a tag link in sections: What I Like, Tools I Use, What I'm Looking For:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'ccpage' in /home/fourston/public_html/beta/cclib/cc-user-search.php on line 99