[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1864492 ] New Account...

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 5 17:10:54 EST 2008

Bugs item #1864492, was opened at 2008-01-05 06:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1864492&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
Victor and the Robots
http://beta.fourstones.net/people/Robots

I Create A New Account but i can t see my icon,can t upload , and can t download nothing ...
And can t see my Recommend ..
When i try to write a comment in "What I'm Looking For" cant write more than " singer_like_TsOnG, my_best_friend " with always little slash..

browser Firefox 2.0.0.11 / OS Windows ViStA

citizen nyx
iwass at club-internet.fr