[cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1862853 ] internal: cclib/ccextra need to be renamed

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 2 21:37:08 EST 2008

Bugs item #1862853, was opened at 2008-01-02 18:37
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1862853&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
People who upgrade w/o svn will be hosed by all the file changes in cclib/ccextra - we'll need to rename/move these two dirs somewhere else before we go public.