[cc-devel] CCDC, Kamaelia, ChannelCC.tv, and the TAKEAWAY Festival UK

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Mar 21 13:33:54 EDT 2007

<topPost />

Thanks David, you have an overlaod of content here to discuss. I think
the best thing for moving forward is to just pick one thread and push on
that from your end and make proposal to participate in the take-a-way
festival.

While brainstorming is good, if there are too many details than nothing
can be accomplished. So, I would recommend to just do one thing well and
propose that.

Jon