[cc-devel] Regarding my Summer of Code application

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Tue May 16 13:19:44 EDT 2006

Thanks for putting together the mockups Bruno.  Nathan and I discussed
yesterday.  Some interesting ccPublisher workflow issues are implied.  I
don't have any immediate comments but I will certainly rank your
proposal highly and point next year's applicants (assuming there is a
SoC 2007) at your mockups.  Assuming Google accepts your proposal we'll
work on the workflow details soon.