[cc-devel] CD containing CC-licensed material

Bjorn Wijers mailings at bdisfunctional.net
Fri May 5 08:31:38 EDT 2006

Yep,

Combining them both so people can view/listen/share/remix/create using
the software and the content on the cd. I volunteer to create a
selection of the best music on Simuze (http://www.simuze.nl). Just send
me an email about how to proceed.

ps: Don't forget to contact the ccMixter, DiSFish, Dying-Giraffe and
Magnatunes folks for content. Or I can help with that?

grtz
BjornW