[cc-devel] Web services update

Nathan R. Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Wed Apr 5 17:05:10 EDT 2006

I've updated the development version of the web services with a new call
that may be useful to some integrators.  We now have a basic "support"
API that will include CC information not directly related to licensing.
The first call is /support/jurisdictions which returns an HTML drop-down
with the list of launched jurisdictions.  Full documentation at
http://api.creativecommons.org/docs/readme_dev.html#support-jurisdictions.

Feedback welcome and appreciated; if there are no objections or
suggestions, we'll move this into the 1.5 API as well.

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons