[cc-community] Does license applicable for all resolutions?

Diane Peters diane at creativecommons.org
Wed Dec 18 15:58:03 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience.  We've concluded on the following three new FAQs
having consulted with our affiliates.  We hope you find them useful in
understanding how CC licenses operate in the context of media and format
shifting and related matters.

Please let us know if you have further questions or comments.

Best,
Diane

What do the terms and conditions of a CC license apply
to?<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#What_do_the_terms_and_conditions_of_a_CC_license_apply_to.3F>

Can I apply a CC license to low-resolution copies of a licensed work and
reserve more rights in high-resolution
copies?<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Can_I_apply_a_CC_license_to_low-resolution_copies_of_a_licensed_work_and_reserve_more_rights_in_high-resolution_copies.3F>

How do I  know if a low-resolution photo and a high-resolution photo are
the same work?<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_do_I_know_if_a_low-resolution_photo_and_a_high-resolution_photo_are_the_same_work.3F>