[cc-community] How to deal with volunteer translators on transifex?

Maarten Zeinstra mz at kl.nl
Mon Aug 5 07:07:45 EDT 2013

Hi Alek,

Thanks for the reply. I did not know CC was promoted on Transifex. Did you accepts those requests?

What I am trying now is to mark translations as 'approved'. It appears that approved translations can only be edited by coordinators or reviewers and cannot be changed by translators. But I think that CC takes all translated strings, not just the approved ones.

I have also yet to find a screen where you can see which strings were translated by which translator to see what changes were made.

Best,

Maarten

--
Kennisland | www.kennisland.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31643053919 | @mzeinstra