[cc-community] Over 250,000 CC-licensed sketches

Philipp Lenssen philipp.lenssen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:56:15 EST 2009

> The way you're linking is fine, though if you add
> rel="cc:morePermissions" to the '+' link, the CC deed should pick that
> up and add a link back to your share page.  Click on the license
> button on http://magnatune.com/artists/albums/ejp-gratis/ to see how
> it works (the "permissions beyond" part is based on info found on the
> Magnatune page, as is the attribution part).

You are right... it's now fixed. (Thanks to you and Nathan!) Now when
you click on the "CC" link, the CC license dynamically inserts the "+"
part. Interesting... apparently it checks the referrer?

> Personally I suspect Sketchory would be more successful just using CC
> BY, but this is an interesting experiment. I hope you can report back
> at some point on deals done with users of >5000 sketches.

I will report back here if there's some interesting projects going on
making use of the license.

--
http://blogoscoped.com

--