[cc-community] Extending CC into physical space

Dr. Peter Troxler (Waag Society) peter at waag.org
Tue Feb 24 14:13:58 EST 2009

check also http://fablab.waag.org and related links on personal
fabrication
I can tell you more on this since I am also the FabLab project manager
in Amsterdam

check also http://www.ronen-kadushin.com/Open_Design.asp or ask michelle at creativecommons.org
  about Ronen Kadushin, she was presenting the work at the Zurich CC
showcase

I'm going to work on CC and Open Design this year, so I'm following
this discussion with interest

Best / Peter