[cc-community] input for LiveContent v2.0

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Fri Jan 25 00:15:31 EST 2008

Yes brianna, so great to have an esteemed wiki* colleague involved :)
Cheers to you and others involved...anyone participating gets credit!

Jon

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 13:37 -0500, Timothy Vollmer wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2008 7:36 AM, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>         On 25/10/2007, Jon Phillips <jon at creativecommons.org> wrote:
>         > We have since decided to release a DVD so we can provided
>         content
>         > curated by the community...if you are interested in getting
>         your content
>         > on this, please do speak up!!!! Its going out to tons of
>         ppl. and is
>         > great promotion...step up to the plate!
>

>         Who is in charge of coordinating the livecontent? I didn't
>         quite get that bit...
>
> Hi Brianna-- Jon and I are  heading up the coordination for
> LiveContent.
>

>         A preview of the Wikimedia Commons year 2007 FPs (514 in
>         total) is
>         available here:
>
>         http://stable.ts.wikimedia.org/poty/static/poty2007/USA_Antelope-Canyon.html
>         some of the static links are yet to be filled in (will happen
>         within
>         the next week), but note the yummy metadata...
>
> These are great. I'll ping  Asheesh, who's doing the tech development,
> so that we can roll these into the build. This is the directory we're
> looking at, correct--
> http://stable.ts.wikimedia.org/poty/static/poty2007/
>

> tvol
>

>         How can we ensure this gets included on this library disc?
>
>         cheers,
>         Brianna
>
>         --
>         They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
>
>         http://modernthings.org/

Jon Phillips
jon at creativecommons.org
cell: +1.510.499.0894 (80% time)
desk: +1.415.369.8486 (20% time)

Business + Community Manager
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.