[cc-community] CC-like video release form

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Wed Jan 16 00:49:48 EST 2008

Great Matthew, another great example of a form that should be ported
over to the http://ownterms.org site. Can you do this and report
back...that would help out all!

If anyone else has any forms that they would like to release under a
compatible cc license on the ownterms.org site, please do so and report
back here...brilliant!

Jon

Jon Phillips
jon at creativecommons.org
cell: +1.510.499.0894 (80% time)
desk: +1.415.369.8486 (20% time)

Business + Community Manager
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.