[cc-community] CC-like video release form

Matthew J. Agnello matt.agnello at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 20:32:44 EST 2008

For my purposes, it's probably easiest just to say somewhere in the
release form, "release is void unless final product is released BY-
SA," with slightly better language. (I had one interviewee basically
write that). That's enough of a ShareAlike clause for the purposes of
a release. It doesn't make the form short, simple, and elegant by
directly invoking the CC legal code, but it at least provides the
right functionality.

// Matt

--
Matt Agnello