[cc-community] input for LiveContent v2.0

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Mon Jan 14 02:47:33 EST 2008

We are ramping livecontent 2.0 up now after our big work stride for CC
5th bday...fred, thanks for stepping up...this livecontent 2.0 has an
ISSN number and more!

TVOL, can you tell all the timeline for this...the best way to help out
right now is to get your content uploaded to a site that supports cc
licensing in a preferred media format...flickr, etc...and make sure its
listed on the http://creativecommons.org/projects/content_directories
page

Other great ways to help are on the livecontent page:
http://creativecommons.org/projects/livecontent

wrd

Jon

Jon Phillips
jon at creativecommons.org
cell: +1.510.499.0894 (80% time)
desk: +1.415.369.8486 (20% time)

Business + Community Manager
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.