[cc-au] RiP: A Remix Manifesto screening tomorrow

elliott bledsoe elliott at creativecommons.org.au
Tue Jun 9 21:07:15 EDT 2009

I know we only contacted you yesterday, but we thought we should encourage
you to arrive early (around 6pm or so) for some drinks and nibblies on us
before the 6.30pm screening of RiP: A Remix Manifesto.

The dets again:

Where: Dendy Cinemas Portside, Portside Wharf, Remora Road, Hamilton.
When: 6:30pm, Thursday 11 June 2009.
Cost: $15 Adults, $12.50 Concessions, $9.00 Seniors, $10 Dendy Club Members.
Purchase your tickets at the cinema, phone (07) 3137 6000 or online here,
https://secure.kinesis.com.au/start.asp?DC5=1817&DC6=3907&Ses_POSID=27505.

Send your love to Creative Commons Australia and the Institute for Creative
Industries and Innovation.