[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring' (K Randolph)

Jerry Shepherd jshepherd53 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:28:02 EDT 2013

 Karl, Karl, try to follow the flow of the discussion.  It was you who
first mentioned corruption in regard to Mishnaic Hebrew in the midst of a
discussion we were having about the Masoretic text.  I said it was not a
corruption.  That led eventually to my saying that I did not consider what
the Masoretes did to be a corruption, and for some reason you referred to
that as a red herring, apparently not knowing what a red herring is.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd
Taylor Seminary