[b-hebrew] Need help with Turabian format in Word 2010

C L sigebryht at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 22:51:48 EDT 2013

Hi, Stephen.

I think that the first reader has simply decided to work from the Word document because the SECOND reader seems to prefer working from the Word version. It just streamlines their work flow. At least, that is my guess. I'm not exactly sure why he prefers not to consult the PDF.

Still, some other people on this list have identified some problems with my Turabian formatting in the notes and bibliography. So my first reader isn't incorrect that some issues remain to be resolved.

Sincerely,

Chris Lovelace