[b-hebrew] Need help with Turabian format in Word 2010

Will Parsons wbparsons at alum.mit.edu
Wed Aug 28 21:42:27 EDT 2013

Chris,

I can't help with your primary question, but...

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:50:43 -0700 (PDT), C L <sigebryht at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Stephen,
>
> About the PDF option, I've been submitting all my drafts as PDF and
> Word 2010, but my first reader will only look at the Word 2010
> files. So no, PDF is not an option.

Why on earth?  Stephen is absolutely correct about the problems about
the issues involved in submitting a document in a non-standard format
such as (any version of) Word.  *Anyone* should be able to read a PDF
document, and see the same result.  If your "first reader" is not
actually modifying the document, the requirement that it should be in
Word format is absurd.

--
William Parsons