[b-hebrew] Arabs or Arameans?

Joseph Roberts josephroberts3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 23:27:28 EDT 2013

This seems more political than anything, It reminds me of how many Lebanese
like to distance themselves from being identified as Arab and say they are
"French" or "Phoenician." Maybe they are trying to forge a more Aramean
based Christian Identity rather than being lumped in with a More Islamic
Arab identity.

Joseph Roberts