[b-hebrew] (OT - recent events)

Will Parsons wbparsons at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 16 22:24:13 EST 2012

Hi,

I apologise for writing on a topic that I fully realize has nothing to
do with Biblical Hebrew, but since many on this mailing list either
reside in or have close affiliations with Eretz Yisrael, I would like
to convey my own (writing from the comparitive safety of the US)
apprehensions and well-wishes for those of you that no doubt are
apprehensive yourselves about the currently deteriorating political
situation.

This is intended to be a one-shot e-amil - I do not intend to follow
up on it publically.  (And, I beg forgiveness from the moderators.)

--
William Parsons
μη φαινεσθαι, αλλ' ειναι.