[b-hebrew] third person

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Tue Nov 13 22:47:13 EST 2012

1. Food for thought: Does not the translation implicitly see this HU
as a verb?

2. If the "first person" may speak for himself as a "third person",
can not the first את AT or ET of Gen. 14:9  stand for הוא HU or
זה ZEH,
or even הם HEM, as in 1Sam. 17:34, and Neh. 9:34?

Isaac Fried, Boston University