[b-hebrew] Takliyth

Mike Burke michaelgburk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 16:18:42 EST 2012

mature, to reach the end design." ...Thus, "perfect = mature" in which the hatred
that one has is not based on emotion only, but based on reason. It is a
controlled, other-centered, hence, mature.<<<<

If you've read the other comments, I'd like to know if you still feel that maturity is within the semantic range of Takliyth?

I think everyone else (if I understand them) disagrees with you, and Invite them to clarify any apparent contradiction if I've misunderstood them.

Thank you.

Mike Burke

The idea of "perfection" comes in as the idea of "complete,
mature, to reach the end design." This is NOT the idea of moral and ethical
perfection. Only YHWH has that. Thus, "perfect = mature" in which the hatred
that one has is not based on emotion only, but based on reason. It is a
controlled, other-centered, hence, mature.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III